the name of Farah Nadia


The girl who was born in 20 sept 96's in Muadzam Shah Pahang. Has been named as Farah Nadia. The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else. I will never be too old for disney. Life gives you lot of chances to screw up yet it also means you have just as many chances to get it right. I don't care about people who judge me i'm just gonna do whatever makes me happy in life. Stay strong, make people wonder "why you are still smiling." Reason why I love blue roses are reflect the dignity of a woman it's beautiful but prickly. Meaning gorgeous but difficult to acquire. Don't be so cheap, be a woman with full of honour. Just ordinary girl who chasing he's dreams. Blue is my favorite colour, it's make my day keep smiling up.

Amirul Hakim ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

                            22 november 2012